As we face unprecedented challenges due to the spread of COVID-19, Berk-Tek Leviton Technologies’ top priority remains the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners, and surrounding communities.
Many of our customers are healthcare providers and other life-sustaining businesses, and we are working hard to support their network infrastructure needs throughout this critical time. At this time we can meet all of our customers’ needs as our US manufacturing facilities remain in operation, and inventory is available in our warehouses and at our distribution partner outlets.
To ensure the safety of our employees, we are following all CDC guidelines and other best practices recommended by authorities to minimize risk of exposure. These measures include:
- Remote work for majority of employees
- Restricted visits to Berk-Tek and Leviton offices
- Travel ban for all employees
- Suspended event and trade show participation until further notice
- Modified production shift schedules to minimize employee contact
- Heightened cleaning and hygiene protocols at all offices and facilities
- Close coordination with our suppliers to maintain good material flow
Berk-Tek Leviton Technologies is monitoring the situation very closely, considering information from international health agencies, local governments and our own safety and security professionals. Should you need to discuss any potential impact to your business or needs, we encourage you to reach out to your Berk-Tek Leviton sales representative.